These Kids Make Me Laugh!

One of the best things about teaching is having the opportunity to be surrounded by such wonderful little people.  My husband always tells me that I should be making a book of the hilarious things I hear at school.  I decided adding them to my blog would be much easier than writing a book.  Plus, other teachers can appreciate and relate on a level that normal folks can never understand.  Here is the first of many stories that make me laugh...

My kids have been terrible about calling my name a million times over and over and then they have no idea what they wanted to say.  "Mrs. Morrison!  Mrs. Morrison! Mrs. Morrison!  Mrs. Morrison!"  "WHAT?"  Then they look at me with a blank stare and say, "I forgot."  This has been a DAILY occurrence from about five kids all year long!  I am sure you can relate.  This happens frequently to parents and teachers.  The past few weeks there has been a change.  Somebody had a very clever idea and it has spread.  They say, "Mrs. Morrison!  Mrs. Morrison!  Mrs. Morrison!  Mrs. Morrison!  Mrs. Morrison!"  Then I scream, "WHAT????"  They stare at me with that blank look and then say, "You are cute."  How can you be mad at that?  Of course I smile and giggle.  This crazy exchange has been going on for weeks.  It cracks me up every time I think about it.  I can just imagine them scheming on the playground - "Just tell her she is cute and then she won't be mad if you forget what you were going to say."   They are BRILLIANT!  :)

Funny Confession Ecard: If you are going to call my name over and over, the least you can do is tell me something sweet when I reply.



Happy days!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Template by pipdig | Logo Design by Christi Fultz