Workin' Hard with the Fit Desk

Cool, but not for me...
Ever since I began creating stuff on TpT, I have found myself sitting on the couch with my laptop for hours and hours and hours (and hours).  I get so sucked into my project that when I eventually stand-up, my legs are asleep and I have couch butt.  I hate this!  I like to move!  I saw these super cool treadmill desks a while back.

I considered buying one.  When I was researching, I found them to be over a thousand bucks each.  If this thing got me moving, it might be worth the money.  My real worry is, what if I get sucked in to my projects and forget to walk?  What if I hurt myself due to my lack of coordination?  As I was looking at the treadmill desks, I found this bike desk.

Here is what I like about the bike desk:
1) It doesn't take up too much floor space.
2) It was only $300.
3) If I forget to pedal, I am safely seated.

I ordered that baby right away!  It came in a little over a week.  I was a bit intimidated by all the pieces and the overwhelming directions.  I do love a good project, so I got busy right away.  I had it completely put together in about two hours.

It is not difficult to work and ride.  I can easily type and pedal.  It is smooth and not jerky.  Instead of spending 3 hours sitting on the couch each evening, I am now spending 3 hours on my bike.  I get all my work done, and get a workout in! I really love my bike and am so happy that I ordered it.  If you feel like you don't have time to work out, check out the Fit Desk!  

1 comment

  1. Can you post an update on how you like your exercise bike/desk? I'm also considering one and would love to know if you're still using yours, and the pros/cons you've seen over the last year. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Template by pipdig | Logo Design by Christi Fultz