Celebrating 10 Years! Celebrating YOU!

This month I am celebrating my 10th anniversary.  In those ten years I have learned so much and grown so much, but one of the things I haven't done enough of is blogging! This blog is so neglected.  It is actually embarassing!   As I appreached this 10 year milestone, I wanted it to be all about giving back to the teachers who have helped get me here.  In every way I can think of, I am celebrating you and giving back to you including through this much-neglected blog.  I thought it would be fun to try and celebrate teachers across the country who use the Primary Techie Resources in their classrooms and let you guys "guest blog" for me!  In exchange, I will send you a $25 TpT gift card to buy more of your favorite Primary Techie resources and give you a shout-out for being one of my top fans in your state.  To enter the giveaway, send me a picture that I can share (without faces) of your class using one of my resources, tell me which state you live in, what grade you teach, and which Primary Techie resources are your favorite.  This contest will continue until we have a winner from all 50 states!  To enter to win, please email me at primarytechie@gmail.com and in the subject line please put Blog Contest.  Good luck! 

 
Have a happy week! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Template by pipdig | Logo Design by Christi Fultz