Granting Wishes with FREEBIES!

Hey everybody!  I am so excited to share this fun news with you!  I have been making things for my own students since I began teaching.  I LOVE making stuff!  I can't believe that I am now teachers I have never even met are using my stuff with their own classes!  It is a wish come true!  It has inspired me to make other wishes come true.  I have decided that I will periodically grant some wishes by giving out some free stuff!  Watch my Facebook page for this image:
Dear LittleRed,  Please accept my apology for defacing your wonderful clip art!  I just couldn't help myself! :) Autumn


When you see it, tell me what you want from my store and why.  I will grant three wishes.  Don't forget to leave your email address and share the post with your teacher friends.  May all your wishes come true! :)

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! I just found you on pinterest-- what fun stuff you have! Oh Techie Genie, I would love to have: Test Prep is Awesome! First Grade Math MOVE IT! Pick me! Please, please, pick me! wendy.badders@ops.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME! Thank you for the Test Prep :) I am so excited to try it with my kids! -Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Template by pipdig | Logo Design by Christi Fultz