Spring Break! I think I can. I think I can. I think I can!


I am SOOOO glad to be on break!  This is my catch-up time!  I have so many plans.  My goal this year is to find more balance in my life.  This is super hard for me.  How is there time for my house, my kids, my husband, friends, class, TpT?  It is tough to fit it all in!  If I devote myself to one thing 100%, I am AWESOME at that one thing, but everything else in my life suffers.  Breaks give me a chance to catch my breath and take care of things that get neglected.  Hopefully putting my goals online will motivate me to REALLY get them done!  So, here are my goals this break:




  • Update one WTC bundle everyday!  So far, I have done Star Wars and Favorite Characters.
  • Get the April Bundle of the Month ready and packed with lots of games!
  • I am getting a new washer and dryer tomorrow!  This will be the first brand-spankin' new washer I have ever owned.  I usually get a hand-me down when someone in my family gets a new one.  I am pretty excited about it!  I have been intentionally NOT doing laundry, just so I would really break it in when it gets here!  
  • Exercise every day!  I have been such a slacker lately! :(
  • Go to Vegas to spend the day with my mom.  
  • Make some more Secrety Mystery Games.  SHHHH!!!  They are supposed to be a secret!
  • Clean out closets.  BARF!
  • Take my girls for pedicures
  • Get some stuff ready for the I Teach K conference in July.  Lots of prep work to do!  
  • Make some new Dolch Speed Read
  • Update a few more MOVE ITs
  • Organize a REALLY messy cabinet in my classroom
Gee!  That looks like a lot when it is all written down.  I will do my best!  I think I can.  I think I can.  I think I can!  

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Template by pipdig | Logo Design by Christi Fultz