Getting Organized for the New Year

I have been going into school everyday trying to get things in place.  Teachers return on the 31st and kids start on the 5th.  I have really moved some things around in my room to make more work areas.  Last year I was able to get some really cool equipment for listening centers.  I got this cute "listening lounge" from Lakeshore to go with it. 
 
 
I am supposed to be getting a nice new shelf too.  It is MIA.  It was ordered over three weeks ago.  I hope it arrives soon!  Here is a picture of it: 
I have such a crazy assortment of cheap shelves in my room.  I think I am going to start replacing them one-by-one with quality stuff. 
 
My goal is to get my room together this week and then work on the "kid stuff" next week.  Want to see my current mess? 
 
There is SO much to do at the beginning of the school year!  I predict some long days and much iced coffee in my future.  Stay tuned for some great "after" pictures to be posted very soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Template by pipdig | Logo Design by Christi Fultz